After Care for Lash Extensions
1. Don’t use water on your lashes for 24 hours.
2. For couple days don’t steam your face.
3. Even though I don’t recommend wearing mascara on your lash extensions,because it can shorten the life of the lash extensions, however if you have to then use water based mascara and remove it carefully with water based eye makeup remover.
4. Same for eye makeup. If you have to wear eyeshadow or eyeliner. Only use water based liner and powder eyeshadow and make sure you remove it before going to bed.
5. After the 24 hours you can wash your lashes, I recommend just standing under the shower head and let the water run through your lashes then carefully pat it dry, don’t rub.
6. Don’t pull on your lashes. Let it natural fall out.
7. When using your face cream and oils please be careful not to touch your lashes. Creams and oils are the eyelash bonding agents worst enemy.
If you dream of waking up with long and full eyelashes, without the need for mascara, then you need to visit Intimate Waxing and Spa.
Eyelash extensions are more than just gluing on a strip of false eyelashes. There are different lash extension options, such as different materials, different lengths, and curl type. The technician can help you determine the best fit for you so you have your dream of full lashes.
Full Set Classic Lash Extensions
Full Set Hybrid Lash Extensions
Full Set Volume Lash Extensions