Rest assured that at Intimate Waxing and Spa, we are doing everything we can to keep or employees and clients safe by using hospital grade disinfectant like #Barbacide.
Please follow our guidelines before booking your appointment. We have the right to deny the service if these policies are not being followed.
1. Wear a clean/ unworn mask before coming in to our spa. If you do not have one, we are selling it here for you to purchase.
2. We are requiring everyone to wash their hands before you enter our room and we have hand sanitizers in every room that you can use on your way out of the building.
3. We ask everyone to come alone for your appointment, or if you are with someone to please ask them to stay in the car and wait.
4. If you come in early for your appointment, we will also ask to wait in your car until your Esthetician is ready to see you.
5. While inside the building please adhere to social distancing guidelines and stay 6 feet away from each other.
6. If you are not feeling well, please reschedule your appointment.
7. We are not going to offer coffee, water, magazines, brochures, service menus at this time. Please follow our social media accounts or go to our website to see our menu and specials that we offer.
8. No walk-ins. Please call/ text or book your appointment online.
To ensure all our clients will receive the best spa treatments, Intimate Waxing and Spa does not accept client walk-ins. We recommend that you schedule your appointment as far in advance as possible to ensure availibility.
To accommodate your desired appointment a credit card is required at the time of booking to guarantee your reservation. Charges will only be made on the date of your scheduled service, we hold this information as a part of our cancellation policy.
Your spa treatments are reserved especially for you. We value your business and ask that you respect the spa's scheduling policies. Should you need to cancel or reschedule, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance.
Any cancellations with less than 24 hours of notice are subject to a cancellation fee amounting to the cost of scheduled service. Clients who will miss their appointments without giving any prior notification will be charged in full for the scheduled service. When you miss an appointment with us, we not only lose your business, but also the potential business of other clients for the same time.
When you schedule your appointment with us, you are agreeing to these policies. All services require credit card or groupon voucher to guarantee a reservations so please have your credit card/voucher number ready when booking. You will not be billed unless there is a cancellation or no show.
Packages/Series of Treatments
We are unable to process any returns or reimburse any payment transaction on any spa treatment series that are purchased. We will, however, exchange them for other products or spa credit of same value.
Gratuity is not included in the price of service or spa packages, customary tipping runs 18%-25% at your discretion.
For a Groupon or similar discount, tip on the regular amount is recommneded.
We ask you to please arrive 10 minutes earlier prior your appointment time. We will do our best to accomodate late arrivals. However, The length of service may be adjusted so as to not interrupt the scheduled appointments of other guests. Full price of scheduled services will apply, so please plan accordingly.
It is our mission to provide you with the highest quality of skin care products with your services. In the event you purchase any of our products for home use and find them to be defective, we will exchange any products within 7 DAYS of purchase, provided a receipt is presented.
We accept all forms of credit/debit cards and cash. Unfortunately we do not accept any form of checks.
Groupon is only valid for first time clients. Please read the fine print when you buy the voucher or call us for more information.